• Custom made for the perfect fit with comprehensive protection. Polco Dupont Tyvek Bike Cover For Suzuki Access 125 complete fit to your Bike from bumper to bumper.
• Polco Bike Cover fabric is soft, durable, and performs well for both indoor and outdoor applications.
• Our bike body covers protects the bike from Dirt, Dust, Pollution, and Bird Droppings.
• Comes with elastic at front corners of the Scooter / Bikes, double stitched for extra durability, and mirror pockets. Also comes with a center belt and buckle for more protection during windy conditions.
• Polco Dupont Tyvek Bike Cover For Suzuki Access 125 comes with Mirror pockets as a standard feature for a better fit.
• Bike cover comes with Elastic on front corners for a better grip, especially during windy conditions.
• Polco Bike cover comes with a center belt and buckle for extra protection during windy conditions and to give a good grip to the vehicle during windy conditions.
• The Scooter / Bike body cover is washable and therefore can be maintained well.
• Scooter / Bike cover comes with a custom design that fits bumper to bumper.
• Polco Bike cover is made up of Polypropylene material which makes the Polco cover durable and of high strength.
• Scooter / Bike body cover fabric is almost thick which makes it durable in nature.
• Polco Scooter / Bike body covers are built to give you unbeatable all-year-round protection from dust, dirt, pollution, bird droppings, and tree sap.
• High-quality threads are used for double stitch throughout the Bike Cover to give a high level of durability during rough use.
• The level of stitching is maintained in every Polco covers product and it is quality checked before dispatches.
• From a safety point, please do not use Polco Suzuki Access 125 Bike Cover on a Re-painted or Waxed polish vehicle until it has been properly dried and cured. Polco Cannot be made liable for any damage that will take place on any re-painted Or re-waxed vehicle.
• Avoid covering on a hot Scooter / Bike or immediately after a long drive.
• Please ensure the vehicle is not dirty or full of dust while covering to avoid any damages.
• Polco is liable to the extent of exchange of the Scooter / Bike body cover.
• While putting the Scooter / Bike cover always try to put from the front bumper Onto the Mirror pocket first and then ahead to the tail light.
• Avoid pulling the cover hard and avoid it getting stuck on the number plates.